New York City’s 191st Street subway station has served a playground for graffiti and street artists for quite some time. Located in the Washington Heights section of Manhattan, the station’s 900-foot tunnel connects St. Nicholas Avenue and Broadway, and features a variety of pieces throughout its dimly lit corridors.
Share This :
- Hero Group Launches Content Production Division, Hero Studios
- Hero Talk Episode #11: A Talk With Metastatic Breast Cancer Patient, Beth Fairchild
- Hero Group Strengthens its Experiential Capabilities, with Strategic Partnership with Giant Step
- All New Episode of Hero Talk with Ross Martin
- Van Jones’s Non-Profit, Green For All, Chooses Hero Group as Digital Communications Agency