How can small agencies compete with the behemoths of advertising? How can boutique agencies express their value proposition in a disruptive way? These are the questions Hero Group CEO Joseph Anthony asked himself before launching a first-of-its kind grassroots campaign. With a meme and a message, the #ChallengeMeBrad campaign was launched to promote boutique agencies, setting its sights squarely on PepsiCo Brand Manager Brad Jakeman. With dozens of agencies joining in, not only did this unique social movement get on PepsiCo’s radar, but had the advertising world buzzing about #ChallengeMeBrad.
Share This :
- Hero Group’s CEO and Founder, Joe Anthony, Takes You Through the Hottest Topics of the Week on Today’s Hero Trend Report
- Hero Group Launches Content Production Division, Hero Studios
- Hero Talk Episode #11: A Talk With Metastatic Breast Cancer Patient, Beth Fairchild
- Hero Group Strengthens its Experiential Capabilities, with Strategic Partnership with Giant Step
- All New Episode of Hero Talk with Ross Martin