How can small agencies compete with the behemoths of advertising? How can boutique agencies express their value proposition in a disruptive way? These are the questions Hero Group CEO Joseph Anthony asked himself before launching a first-of-its kind grassroots campaign. With a meme and a message, the #ChallengeMeBrad campaign was launched to promote boutique agencies, setting its sights squarely on PepsiCo Brand Manager Brad Jakeman. With dozens of agencies joining in, not only did this unique social movement get on PepsiCo’s radar, but had the advertising world buzzing about #ChallengeMeBrad.
Share This :
- Hero Group Strengthens its Experiential Capabilities, with Strategic Partnership with Giant Step
- All New Episode of Hero Talk with Ross Martin
- Van Jones’s Non-Profit, Green For All, Chooses Hero Group as Digital Communications Agency
- Check Out the Second Episode of Our New Digital Series, Hero Talk
- Hero Group CEO, Launches Digital Talk Show, Hero Talk