Amid Breast Cancer Awareness month there is a group of fearless women and men living with metastatic breast cancer (MBC) who are not a part of the “pink” conversation. In honor of these MBC “thrivers”, on October 13th, metastatic breast cancer awareness day, Hero Talk released its eleventh episode featuring Beth Fairchild, a MBC advocate and patient who stops at nothing to further the breast cancer conversation to be inclusive of those living with metastatic disease. Beth Fairchild is unapologetically blunt and captivating. Her story will awe you. Watch it now!
Share This :
- Hero Group Launches Content Production Division, Hero Studios
- Hero Talk Episode #11: A Talk With Metastatic Breast Cancer Patient, Beth Fairchild
- Hero Group Strengthens its Experiential Capabilities, with Strategic Partnership with Giant Step
- All New Episode of Hero Talk with Ross Martin
- Van Jones’s Non-Profit, Green For All, Chooses Hero Group as Digital Communications Agency