Street artist JR made a wish in 2011: Join me in a worldwide photo project to show the world its true face. More…Now, a year after his TED Prize wish, he has proven how giant posters of human faces, pasted in public, can connect communities, make change, and turn the world inside out. Every INSIDE OUT group action is documented, archived and exhibited on the project’s website online. As of April 2014, 900 group actions have taken place, and nearly 200,000 posters have been printed and shipped to more than 110 countries. The INSIDE OUT project has traveled from Ecuador to Nepal, from Mexico to Palestine, inspiring group actions on varied themes such as hope, diversity, violence awareness and climate change.
Share This :
- Hero Group Launches Content Production Division, Hero Studios
- Hero Talk Episode #11: A Talk With Metastatic Breast Cancer Patient, Beth Fairchild
- Hero Group Strengthens its Experiential Capabilities, with Strategic Partnership with Giant Step
- All New Episode of Hero Talk with Ross Martin
- Van Jones’s Non-Profit, Green For All, Chooses Hero Group as Digital Communications Agency