Dutch nonprofit Mars One has named 100 people who will remain in the running for a one-way trip to Mars, expected to leave Earth in 2024. Out of more than 200,000 people who applied, 24 will be trained for the mission and four will take the first trip, if all goes according to plan. To fund the estimated $6 billion trip (for just the first four people), Mars One will be televising the remainder of the competition to narrow the group down to 24. Those 24 people will be divided into six teams of four that will compete to determine which group is most prepared to leave for Mars in 2024.
Share This :
- Hero Group Launches Content Production Division, Hero Studios
- Hero Talk Episode #11: A Talk With Metastatic Breast Cancer Patient, Beth Fairchild
- Hero Group Strengthens its Experiential Capabilities, with Strategic Partnership with Giant Step
- All New Episode of Hero Talk with Ross Martin
- Van Jones’s Non-Profit, Green For All, Chooses Hero Group as Digital Communications Agency