As an expanding player within their category, American Family Insurance (AFI) wanted increase brand recognition, communicate their core value proposition, and expand its consumer database within key growth markets.
- To make a tangible connection with consumers that highlighted AFI’s commitment to encouraging people to pursue their dreams with the peace of mind that the brand would be there to protect them every step of the way.
- Combine both live events and digital into a single experiential execution that inspired consumers to engage the brand.
WHAT WE DID
- Hero created the Dreams Protected Summit, a live speakers tour across 8 key markets that featured high level celebrities sharing their blueprints to success.
- Celebrities included: Soledad O’brien, Kevin Hart, George Lopez, Daymond John, Rosario Dawson, Wilmer Valderrama, and America Ferrera.
- Each event hosted 3K-4K consumers that pre-registered through a proprietary online platform.
- To expand the program’s reach each speaker was videotaped and syndicated online through various platforms.