After sharing the first trailer for Amy, the upcoming Amy Winehouse documentary, the team behind the movie has shared the first clip from the film. The 52-second excerpt features Winehouse speaking on her creative process, and her manager Nick Schmansky speaking on the distinction between writing songs and poems. We also get a look at the hand-written lyrics for “Cherry,” a track off Winehouse’s album Frank.
Share This :
- Hero Group Strengthens its Experiential Capabilities, with Strategic Partnership with Giant Step
- All New Episode of Hero Talk with Ross Martin
- Van Jones’s Non-Profit, Green For All, Chooses Hero Group as Digital Communications Agency
- Check Out the Second Episode of Our New Digital Series, Hero Talk
- Hero Group CEO, Launches Digital Talk Show, Hero Talk